English Interpreter/Translator email@example.com
Bratislava, Slovak Republic phone:00421903216307
Consecutive interpretation in training courses, technical and business negotiations, corporate events, presentations, lectures, interview etc.
Simultaneous interpretation in conferences, at a congress, in general assembly meeting, in fora etc.
Escort interpretation accompanying the client during company visit, on-site visit, in business lunch, at a fair, expo etc.
Other forms of cooperation - e.g. less demanding situations : an interpreter/translator is present at the venue, in company, at a trip or is ready to come if translation/interpretation is required.
Phone interpreting or interpreting in a videoconference etc.
When ordering a job (by e-mail or phone) you will be required to provide the following information :
- Type of interpreting (consecutive, simultaneous, escort) - for descriptions click here
- The field or main topics of your meeting, training course, conference etc.
- Terminology - some documents containing typical terms
- In case of a conference, speakers´ addresses
- Name of participants and companies attending the meeting/conference/training etc.
- Relevant website links
Simultaneous interpreting should be ordered at least 1-2 weeks in advance. You should also send supporting materials (agenda of the meeting/conference, speakers´ addresses, information about the company/organization etc.).